Nossos serviços estão apresentando instabilidade no momento. Algumas informações podem não estar disponíveis.
The study of Energy logistics describes and characterizes the spatial distribution of the National Energy System, emphasizing the understanding of the territory , through the geographic analysis of structures that compose the creation, production, dissemination and distribution of energy inputs.
About the publication - 2015
The publication 2015 Energy Logistics apporaches the issue of territorial networks and flows from the integration of the two major axes of production and distribution of energy in the country: on the one hand, fuels, as petroleum derivatives, biofues and gas, and, on the other hand, electricity in its various production methods. External sources were used: the National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels - ANP, the National Agency of Electric Energy - ANEEL and the Ministry of Mines and Energy, in electricity regulatory agencies in the States, besides IBGE information related to the production of raw materials associated with bioenergy. The analysis, abundantly illustrated with tables, graphs, and maps, is organized into two major sections - the first focused on oil, gas, and biofuels, covering aspects of production, transportation, storage, distribution, resale, and consumption; and the second focused on the generation and transmission of electricity.
The publication includes a 1: 5,000,000 synthetic wall map with the location and distribution of the country's major energy systems. The map has two major themes, oil and natural gas logistics and electricity logistics, and for each one, there is information on the most important generation and distribution infrastructure points, as well as tables and graphs on energy supply and consumption.
More on the product - 2015
Database and tables
Municipal database: comprises the survey's data related to the municipalities taken individually.
Non-standardized database: comprises the survey's data that cannot be attributed to municipalities, as for example the set of oil plataforms, or occurr in a multiple way in the municipalities, as oil fields individually listed. This database also comprises information about network connections, involving municipalities in pairs.
- Energy Logistics
- Natural Gas Distribution
- Liquid Fuel Distribution Bases
- Liquefied petroleum gas distribution bases
- Natural Gas Production Fields
- CPetroleum Production Fieldso
- Hydraulic power generationc
- Thermoelectric generation and distribution of petroleum fuels
- Liquid Fuel Dealer Stations
- Ethanol production capacity and sugarcane production
- Thermoelectric generation and sugarcane production
- Natural Gas Processing Poles
- CBiodiesel production capacity and soy productiona
- Petroleum products producers: refineries, formulators and petrochemicals
- Average consumer price - Ethanol
- Average consumer price - Ethanol / Gasoline
- Average consumer price - Gasoline
- Petroleum production, transportation and storage infrastructure
- Natural gas production, transportation and storage infrastructure
- Municipal headquarters connected by transmission lines of the National Interconnected System
- Conveyors Retailers - TRR
- Wind and photovoltaic power generation
- Largest hydroelectric power plants
- Thermal generation of electricity
- Largest thermal generation plants
Publications - 2015
Logística de energia : 2015
Material type: Book
Learn more - 2015
- ANEEL - Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica (National Electric Energy Agency)
- ANP - Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás Natural e Biocombustíveis (National Agency of Petroleum, Natural Gas and Biofuels)
- EPE - Empresa de Pesquisa Energética (Energy Research Office)
- MME - Ministério de Minas e Energia (Ministry of Mines and Energy)
Your question was not answered here?
Please contact us through our service channels.