Nossos serviços estão apresentando instabilidade no momento. Algumas informações podem não estar disponíveis.
Redesign of the IBGE´s Agricultural Surveys
The world economic crisis that took place in 2008 affected the most the developing economies. The important economic role performed by the agricultural activities in these economies highlighted the need for agricultural statistics of quality, aiming at the development of public policies to face the crisis. Beyond quality, it was perceived that the existing statistics were not widely available. As a result, the United Nations Statistical Commission - UNSC created a workgroup, under the coordination of Brazil and led by the President of the IBGE, to discuss and improve a draft document produced by the World Bank and FAO. After discussions in meetings and seminars with experts in agricultural statistics from a number of countries in 2008 and 2009, the revised document became the "Global Strategy to Improve Agricultural and Rural Statistics", approved by the UNSC in 2010.
Aiming at this guideline and at addressing the national demands previously detected, the IBGE, as the coordinator of the National Statistical System, takes initiatives to improve the Brazilian agricultural statistics and foster the redesign of its agricultural surveys.
The redesign involves the revision of the current continuous surveys, under the responsibility of the Coordination of Agriculture, as well as the implementation of new surveys to suitably portray and follow up the Brazilian agriculture. The redesign process will implement a new national system of agricultural statistics.
In addition to the quality requirements for the production of statistics, like acuity, timeliness and transparency, the information provided should be enhanced, aiming at including new themes and those surveyed just on the occasion of the Agricultural Censuses.
In order to implement a National System of Sample Surveys of Agricultural Establishments - SNPA, the IBGE has been building the basic infrastructure, particularly the reference registers and their maintenance mechanisms. The registers are: Register of Agricultural Establishments and Producers and Register of Enumeration Areas with Agricultural Information, both of them built on top of the information collected by the 2006 Census of Agriculture.
The redesign process will require the participation of users and producers of statistical information. Seminars, called "SNPA Fora", will be carried out to discuss and assess the new project.
- Proposal for the National System of Sample Surveys of Agricultural Establishments - SNPA, 2nd version
- What changes with the SNPA
- Redesign of 2013 PPM by including Aquiculture
- Inclusion of variables in 2013 PEVS
- Statistical Livestock Surveys - Proposal for Redesign
- Assessment of Cuttings in the Universe of the Survey - 2nd version
- Proposal for the Redesign of the Survey of Stocks - 2nd version
- Global Strategy to Improve Agricultural and Rural Statistics
- Wye Group manual
About - Fifth Forum - SNPA - June 28, 2013
- 2013 PNAG questionnaire
- FAO-OEA/CIE-IICA Working Group on Agricultural and Livestock Statistics for Latin America and the Caribbean
- Implementation of the Global Strategy in Latin America and the Caribbean
- PNAG - National Survey of Agricultural Activity
- SNPA Project - Development and implementation
- SNPA - Sampling Aspects
Minutes and reports
- Opening and reports on international initiatives
- Development of the SNPA Project
- Results of the 2012 PNAG Pre-test
- PCADE and PNAG questionnaires redesigned for the 2013 Pilot
- Results of sampling studies
- Report on the planning of the 2015 Census of Agriculture