Nossos serviços estão apresentando instabilidade no momento. Algumas informações podem não estar disponíveis.
IBGE partially resumes face-to-face activities aware of local health protocols
The IBGE informs that, since the beginning of July, some essential activities began to be carried out face-to-face and were not exclusively carried out remotely. Such relaxation was published on July 5 in the ordinance no. 207/2021 of the Presidency of the IBGE.
The ordinance is of exceptional nature and can be suspended anytime, as it takes into account local conditions of the pandemic followed up in every Federation Unit.
In addition, the IBGE highlights the importance to meet local health protocols when carrying out the activities.
The following activities were relaxed:
- Telephone collection of residents of the households selected in the sample of the Continuous National Household Sample Survey - Continuous PNAD;
- Information collection of residents of the households selected for interviews of the Continuous PNAD;
- Information collection of the Economic, Agricultural and Price Surveys;
- Data collection of judicial divorces in their respective courts in order to complete the data collection and release the results of the Vital Statistics survey;
- Updating and carrying out activities of the National Address File for Statistical Purposes (CNEFE);
- Maintenance of equipment comprising the Brazilian Network of Continuous Monitoring of the GNSS - RBMC Systems and the Geodetic Permanent Tide Gauge Network - RMPG that are not operating now;
- Updating and carrying out activities of the territorial base for the 2022 Population Census.
Center for Documentation and Information Dissemination
July 12, 2021