Calendar of Geoscientific Products in 2020
Studies and Surveys
|Land Cover and Land Use Monitoring, 2018 version||
|Brazilian Journal of Geography||
|Brazilian Territorial Division, version 2019 (1)||
|Toponymic Changes, version 2019 (1)|
|Statistical Municipal Maps - Population Estimates 2019|
|Brazilian Territorial Area, version 2019 (1)|
|Municipal Mesh, 2019 version (1)|
|Metropolitan Areas, Urban Agglomerations and Integrated Development Areas (ref. December 31, 2019)|
|Municipalties of the Borderland Strip, 2019 version||
|Municipalities Facing the Sea, 2019 version|
|Areas of Influence of Cities – REGIC 2018|
|Legal Amazon Borders, 2019 version|
|Macrocharacterization of Brazil's Natural Resources - Structural Subprovinces of Brazil||
|Mesh of Enumeration Areas, 2019 version (2)|
|Map of Brazilian street layout, 2019 version (2)||
|Ecosystem Accounts: Biodiversity and Endangered Species, 2014 version
|Brazilian Journal of Geography|
|Users' Manual - Online IBGE-PPP app|
|Ecosystem Accounts: Sized by Biomes, 2010 - 2018 (1)|
|Continuous Cartographic Base of the State of Santa Catarina, scale 1: 25,000 - SC25, 2020 version (2)||
|Experimental Ecosystem Accounts: Water Regulation and Erosion Control(2)|
|Metropolitan Areas, Urban Agglomerations and Integrated Development Areas (ref. June 30, 2020)||
|Manual of Quality Inspection Procedures for Continuous Cartographic Bases||
|Brazil Series of Standard Maps - Collection, 2020 version|
|Atlas of Brazilian Rural Area, 2nd edition|
(1) Due to the pandemic, the release of the product was brought forward in order to meet the new demands.
(2) Due to the pandemic, the release of the product was postponed giving way to the new demands.
(3) The product "Atlas of Literary Representations of Brazilian Regions - Brazilian Coast I", scheduled to be released in November, was postponed until 2021, due to the pandemic.
(4) The product "Digital Index Map, 2020 version", scheduled to be released in August, was postponed until 2021, due to the pandemic.
(5) The product "Macrocharacterization of Brazil's Natural Resources - Vulnerability of Brazilian Soils", scheduled to be released in November, was postponed until 2021, due to the pandemic.
June 17, 2020